- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation collects information from the users in a number of ways, for example when the user:
- Makes a donation
- Signs up for a campaign
- Signs up to stay updated
- While forwarding a donation for Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation the well-wishers have to submit some personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
- Your name
- Your email and mailing address
- Your telephone number
- Your payment processing details
- Any other data as required
Use of Personal Information
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation does not collect or record the user’s personal information unless he/she chooses to provide it.
- General browsing of Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. This data is used only for statistics and diagnosis.
- By signing up for various services offered by Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions.
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation keeps the user information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation website is handled and used by internal and/or authorized officials only. It is never shared with any external agencies or third-party individuals.
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation uses the information given to it in the following ways:
- To keep an accurate record of all the donations received
- To update users about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters, with an option of not to subscribe for the same
- To make sure the user is receiving the most appropriate and relevant information
- To find out more about the people who are visiting the Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation website, donating, or joining its campaigns
Privacy of e-mail lists
- Usually, Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation does not store user data. In case of specific sign-ups, the data is stored as per user request. The user can opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting such by mail. All information, without exception, will be deleted in two working days.
Individuals who join Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation when a user visits the website. These will be placed in the hard disk of the user’s computer and enable Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation to recognise the user when he/she visits the website again.
- The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
External Web Services
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation uses a number of external web services on its site to display content within its web pages. For example, to display video it uses YouTube. As with the social media buttons, Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on the user’s consumption of the content embedded on its site.
- Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to a user by the collection, use and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that the users review the privacy policies of all websites they visit before disclosing any information to such websites.