Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation(IICF) project of Masjid, Hospital, Community kitchen, Indo Islamic Cultural Research Centre which includes Museum, Library and a Publication is coming up at Dhannipur Village in Ayodhya District.
Indo Islamic Cultural Research Centre which includes a Museum, Library and a Publication is proposed in the name of Martyr of 1857Ahmadullah Shah to highlight the role of Awadh in giving this country a model of shared struggle and accomplishments the Museum will be curated by Prof. Pushpesh Pant. IICF has two other projects within that complex which includes a 200 bed Multi-specialty Hospital with a community kitchen serving 2000 nourishment meals daily to needy and the Project has a Mosque which will accommodate 2000 namazis with greenfield to showcase the trees from all over the world as to highlight our concern for Climate change. The mosque or masjid is a shared space where people get together to mingle with the unseen, unfathomable, the Supreme. The aspiration to transcend is also because of the awareness of the limits or boundaries of the individual self. Being religious entails a ceaseless striving to free oneself of narrowness and smallness. You cannot do this without sharing what you think is yours with others. If you do not attend to the needy, your rituals go waste. The Quran keeps alerting its followers of their limitation: “Man is by nature timid; when evil befalls him, he panics, but when good things come to him, he prevents them from reaching others.” So, a constant reminder to the Muslims that the main objective is to reach out to others.
Feeding the hungry and tending the sick are therefore the first religious acts. The new design of Consultant Architect Prof.SM Akhtar is essentially following the edict of Islam by attaching a hospital and a community kitchen to the mosque. The design is cosmic, wishing to impart a feeling of the whole earth by planting flora and fauna brought from all parts of the world, including the Amazon forests. Zero carbon emission and powered by solar energy are the other features which make this design modernistic.
The objectives of Indo Islamic Cultural Foundation are:
1. To establish an Indo Islamic Cultural Study Centre with a library, a museum/archive, a publishing house and a media centre to showcase Indo Islamic culture.
2. To establish and build a mosque.
3. To establish a community kitchen to make a provision of free food for the needy.
4. To establish a medical centre, provide relief in times of natural calamities and disasters.
5. To provide for grants, scholarships, fellowships and other forms of financial assistance to the needy and deserving students for pursuing education, vocational training, skill development etc.
6. To establish centres for provision of Indo Islamic thought and teachings keeping in view the diverse and multi-religious culture of India.
7. To establish, run and maintain such other charitable institutions, societies, foundations, and associations for the benefit and betterment of public.
8. To promote communal and social harmony.
Help our noble cause by donating ! All donations under this category will go towards construction and maintenance of the Masjid.
All donations under this category will go towards the other initiatives: Archive, Research, Library, Community Kitchen & Hospital